Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happiness That I Have on SaturdaY Weekend 02/04/2011!


That's Saturday I having a really great times with my friends! I so happy because what I planning for Saturday activity was very succesfull! Thanks God for the great of life that you give to me!

I received a Dell Netbook from PABM (Pertandingan Pidato Antarabangsa Bahasa Melayu) organizer.I one of the winner of PABM Quiz! So,Thanks to PABM! Its nice Netbook! This picture was taken in front of 7-Eleven at Jaya One! Feeling so happY! (^_^) Now, its time I let my old Acer laptop rest after you serve for me quite long since 2006 until 2011! Thanks to you my baby Acer!

  ............and here is it!!!......mY New Baby Dell Netbook Inspiron Mini.......I EnJoY with it!! Its Just Great,Cute & Awesome!!
And after received the Netbook I & mY Friends having a lunch at Nando's,Jaya One! 
                                   Here is our Orders!
                   As You can see that Chicken with Rice is Mine!
                     This is what mY Friend order! Nice then me! (^_^)
and here is our drinks! Lemon Tea Ice! at Nando's we can refill our drinks if finish without additional pay! I & My Friend only spend RM46++  for our lunch at Nando's! And after lunch we going to wash car at Forum 19 PJ! Long time edi didnt wash that car and its very dirty! 2 hours after that our car is already clean and only pay RM10 for the car wash + vacuum! 

As You can see below here is some of the picture during the Nikon 10th Anniversary Celebration at Mid Valley Exihibition Center that I attending last Saturday 02/04/2011! Nikon is the best!



                           Photography Model Contest!





                        Be creative with Nikon Contests!

I and My Friend join the Be Creative with Nikon Constest! Hope can win the Camera from Nikon!




 .....and after that I having a dinner at Japanese Restaurant Oh Sushi .

                ....and this my order Rice with Chicken Black Pepper
                        and my friend order this menu! Nice!
                                           Hot Green Tea!
and this one is Softshell Crab Cheese Sushi! And our dinner all is worth RM57.05
Really enjoy my Saturday! Its was just great! Im happy and so excited! My life is wonderfull & Fabulous! Thanks to God!




No comments:

Post a Comment